forum des ~aow~ Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How To Download Facebook Sdk For Php

Répondre au sujet    forum des ~aow~ Index du Forum » TELECHARGEMENT » Autre Téléchargement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
zevarfaust
utilisateur enregistré

Message How To Download Facebook Sdk For Php Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Sign up This SDK is deprecated. All rights reserved. All of these derivative edges share the exact same reading structure, however /feed should be used for all publishing purposes. Loading. Permalink Failed to load latest commit information. I dont understand I guess Im not very smart, Why would you want to use it locally on your own server, How does this composer install help me actually get this on my web site working on the internet? please help me. Working. Reply dany says: December 16, 2014 at 4:35 am for developing facebook can i using localhost for testing? Reply Ben Marshall says: December 16, 2014 at 9:06 am Yup. Test Apps have their own App ID, App Secret and settings. Could this have something to do with the new changes Facebook is making &? I feel like I had this exact problem before the last time I set up FB integration last year, and no one has examples that work like theyre supposed to. please can you tell me how can i get photos of a user using accesstoken, and then store those photos on a drive on my computer. Facebook PHP SDK Complete Guide Installing the Facebook PHP SDK Facebook PHP SDK Requirements Installing the PHP Facebook SDK Composer Installation Manual Installation Using the Facebook PHP SDK Initializing the PHP Facebook SDK Authentication & Authorization Checking If A User Is Logged In Getting Access Tokens Access Tokens from Facebook Login (manual redirect) Access Tokens from App Canvas/Page Tabs Access Tokens from the JavaScript SDK Getting a Long-Lived (Extended) Access Token Application Permissions Making Requests to the Graph API Handling Exceptions Facebook PHP SDK Examples One-Click Registration & Login Log a User Out Retrieve Users Profile Information Get Users Profile Picture Publish to Users Timeline Retrieve Users Timeline Upload a File Upload a Photo Upload a Video Download Demo Files (Facebook PHP SDK v4) Facebook PHP SDK Requirements Version 5 of the SDK runs on PHP 5.4 or greater with the mbstring extension installed. '/vendor/autoload.php'; // change path as needed $fb = new FacebookFacebook([ 'appid' => '{app-id}', 'appsecret' => '{app-secret}', 'defaultgraphversion' => 'v2.10', //'defaultaccesstoken' => '{access-token}', // optional ]); // Use one of the helper classes to get a FacebookAuthenticationAccessToken entity. And there are a few additional methods you get when using the FacebookPageTabHelper. Fatal error: Uncaught exception FacebookFacebookPermissionException with message (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this action Reply Ben Marshall says: June 17, 2015 at 7:58 am Looks like the access token may be incorrect or your session data isnt getting passed over. Report Issues/Bugs Bugs Questions . Reply Tuareg says: October 27, 2014 at 6:46 am Im new at developing Facebook. $accessToken = $helper->getAccessToken(); This one-liner is fine if all goes well, but there are a number of possible scenarios our callback script should account for. You pass to this method, the redirect URL (where the user is redirected to after approving or denying the app authorization request) and an array of permissions you want to ask them for. The FacebookSDKException is not limited to error responses from the Graph API. Keep reading. If you are without an internet connection you can skip these tests by excluding the integration group. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. $helper = new FacebookPageTabHelper(); $helper = $fb->getPageTabHelper(); if ($helper->getPageId()) { $data[page] = [ id => $helper->getPageId(), admin => $helper->isAdmin(), // liked => $helper->isLiked(), liked => false ]; } if ($helper->getSession()) { $session = $helper->getSession(); } Reply Rori says: January 25, 2017 at 8:53 pm Hi Ben, Thank you for your very detailed article. This is especially useful when working on a local environment. } There are also a number of handy methods on the AccessToken entity. '/vendor/autoload.php') == null) { die('Vendor directory not found, Please run composer install.'); } $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => 'YOURAPPID', 'secret' => 'YOURAPPSECRET', )); // Get User ID $user = $facebook->getUser(); Tests In order to keep us nimble and allow us to bring you new functionality, without compromising on stability, we have ensured full test coverage of the SDK. .. Privacy Policy . Create a test app on Facebook Developers, then create tests/FacebookTestCredentials.php from tests/FacebookTestCredentials.php.dist and edit it to add your credentials. Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Reply shubh says: March 14, 2017 at 12:26 am v good! Reply gaucan says: July 24, 2014 at 12:17 pm there is problem with session, after 2 hours it gets destroyed , and i dont know how to renew it, it will then will throw error about authorization shit all the time, refresh wont help, only deleting cookies helped btw i tried the example with codeigniter, not without Reply Ben Marshall says: August 25, 2014 at 10:27 am Session are handled by the server. Reply Hirdesh says: September 18, 2014 at 1:43 am Really awesome content, it helped me allot, thanks! Reply Nirksa says: October 11, 2014 at 11:16 pm Hi, I copied your code from demo, and created fb applicaiton and security token and app id were taken, But i m getting this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TCONSTANTENCAPSEDSTRING or ( in C:wampwwwfacebookindex.php on line 23 Reply Ben Marshall says: February 4, 2015 at 8:06 am Sounds like youve got some malformed code 5a02188284
free download facebook gadget for windows 7download facebook mesenger for my phonefacebook to be hackedwww.facebook mobile downloaddownload facebook messenger for nokia e71 mobileembed web page in facebook appapps that give facebook creditsno https facebook logincodigos da fazenda feliz do facebookmy facebook login isn 39;t working

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:07 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 01:07 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum des ~aow~ Index du Forum » TELECHARGEMENT » Autre Téléchargement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation